Instructions to Authors for the New England Mathematics Journal
Manuscripts submitted for publication should not exceed ten pages. The style guide is the current
edition of the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association. Manuscripts are
accepted for review with the understanding that they are original, have not been published before,
and are not under consideration for publication elsewhere. Since all manuscripts are subject to a
review process, author identification should appear only on a separate cover sheet.
- Articles should be no more than 10 pages typed, double spaced, 12 point font, Times New
Roman, 1- inch margins in APA format.
- Everything must be typed in Word with NO headers, footers, footnotes, or special formatting.
- No articles in PDF format.
- If footnotes are necessary, they must be typed at the end of the manuscript and not at the
bottom of the page.
- The article should not endorse any particular program, book, or other materials. Due to the
fact that ATMNE has sponsors who buy ads, no articles shall contain information promoting
commercial products, websites, etc.
- Any student work or photographs must be accompanied by a release slip.
- All scanned material must be clearly legible.
New England Mathematics Journal
Call for Manuscripts
for 2019 issues
For more information or to submit an article, please contact the journal editor.
Beverly J. Ferrucci, EdD, PhD